Editor’s note: I remember when this event was free. Would I pay to attend? I’m not sure based on past experience. But I can honestly say I am very glad to have attended them in the past.
|Welcome to the 11th Sweden-U.S. Entrepreneurial Forum!|
|The Sweden-U.S. Entrepreneurial Forumis a platform for inspiration, knowledge and networking. We hope that you will join us on October 20. Please note that the first 100 who register will get a special price: 200 SEK (full price: 500 SEK)Some of the topics that will be addressed:
• What should you think about when entering the U.S. market?
• Do venture investors in Sweden and the U.S. think and operate differently?
• What is the importance of angel investors in the entrepreneurial eco-system?
• Where are the entrepreneurial opportunities in sectors such as ICT, clean tech and digital health?
• Where can Swedish entrepreneurs find support to take their business to the U.S.?
• What does The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) mean for entrepreneurs, innovators and investors?For the 11th year in a row, experienced entrepreneurs and financiers from the U.S. are coming to Sweden to share their knowledge in dialogue with their Swedish counterparts. We are looking forward to interesting discussions and an exchange of ideas between our two countries. The Sweden-U.S. Entrepreneurial Forum is for all of us who take an interest in entrepreneurial issues: Entrepreneurs and innovators (or those aspiring to be!), financiers and policymakers, students and academics… and more.
Stockholm, October 20
Seats are limited – so don’t hesitate. Register today!
For more information and to register: www.esbri.se/sweden-us-2014