Home » Expat voter

Expat voter

expat voter
Expat voter and your State

The Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act allows US citizens overseas to vote in the state where they last resided prior to departing the US. 

Find out more and how that may impact on your US taxes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Use Facebook to Comment on this Post